Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Quiet Time to Think

Hey guys,

It's been a while since my last post, I know, but things have been hectic. My girlfriend just left for Singapore yesterday to accompany her mother for cancer treatments in the hospital there. She'll be staying there for the next six months, and I have to admit that I feel like a large chunk of who I am is missing. Thankfully, there's still a lot of options to keep in touch.

Work is a little iffy right now to be honest. The head honcho for our account has disappeared under the phrase "no longer connected to the account" quite suddenly, and the pressure over here is escalating. Rumors are flying and everyone is bracing for the worst. I'm not sure what this is leading to, but here we go again... why the hell is it that whenever I seem to find a job, the boat starts sinking? It makes me thankful that I'm not a pilot or something.

---

Enough moping, on the upside, I've just had my PC upgraded, and it's doing pretty well. I'm pushing it's limits with a few of the high-benchmark games I have over there. Right now, my playlist includes:

Warcraft III
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Ragnarok Online
Neverwinter Nights
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

So far I'm satisfied, except for the last one. I'm experiencing a bug in KotOR where my character starts running straight ahead, and doesn't stop. Does anyone know how to fix this?

---

Anyway, I'm off to get ready for my shift at work. Life doesn't look too good right now, but I'll manage. I've got my kitty with me (even when she's not physically here), my best friend Kate to back me up, and everyone else to rely on and remind me that I can get through this.

So here we go again... visor down, lance in hand and mounted on my steed I go. The Quest for the Grail never ends.

5 comments:

Tonnie Seawolf said...

Hey!

Why don't you have MU online? :P

Jay Steven Anyong said...

Hey, why not? What would you recommend I take for a character class in MU?

Jonette said...

or even TANTRA? I don't know if you have a loathing for things ABS-CBN, but I hear it's promising.

Tonnie Seawolf said...

Hmm...you can try the dark knight...they're good attackers in a party... :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Teddy,

Wishing I could go home and be with you instead of being here. =( Singapore is a pain in the butt right now. Oh yeah, feel free to use my RO account and try getting a bard for my dancer. :P I want a partner in RO when I get back. :D Ignore the guys who hit on my character. I get that a lot and it's fun... try to ride on. I want to have fifty more admirers in RO when I get back... *giggles* And don't worry, even if kitty can't be there in body, kitty will be with you in spirit. :* Love ya dearest.

~Kitty Countess

PS>
I might have some good news for you.. ^^;; I'll tell you all about it next time I get online