Saturday, October 16, 2004

Energy in a can...

Bacchus...

such a strange name for a can of energy stuff. Supposedly composed of several energy boosting components, this is the drink I had on the 12 hour shift day. My verdict... the taste, not the components, will keep you awake.

To be fair, at least the can tries to look competent, as after close observation during my 15 minute break, I realized what it was trying to look like: a "AA" battery. My realization is that it gives about as much of a charge as one, not enough to do anything aside from turn on a few lights.

----

As you can all tell, I'm bored. I'm in my lunch hour right now, and I'm working on getting some rest for now. The couches are full of sleeping people, so I can't nape, and I'm turning irritable on the phone. Not a good sign...

2 comments:

Tonnie Seawolf said...

You're that bored huh? =) *big hug*

Jonette said...

Ayk, energy drinks. It all started with Lipovitan. a word of warning, though: as my senior theatre-mates used to share, energy drink s have the tendency to give you aan enormous energy boost at first, then when you've burnt out your reserves, the chemistry in the drink starts to seep away at your energy 'til you're beat, beat, beat. Don't get addicted to the stuff, though.

If you need a quick-pick-me-up, a suggestion: an apple can wake you up better than a cup of coffee can. It's crunchy, it's juicy, it's sweet, and it's good for you. :)