Monday, October 18, 2004

Rest Days and Blog Toys

Hey guys!

Here I am, on a monday morning, getting in as much rest as I can before tackling another week of calls and angry callers. It's not going to win me any awards, but hey it's work.

Not that I'm being naive, I'm looking at other options. Ones that might offer more stability than what I'm on now. I'm all for company loyalty, but I've been burned more than once, and I'm not going down with the ship this time.

----

On other news, you guys might have seen my new blogpet. Just in case you guys didn't know, you can click on it repeatedly to have a conversation with it. Pretty amusing to while away the time. Not to mention it tries to read your mood depending on what you write on your blog. :)

1 comment:

Jonette said...

Aiee! kitty! may I adopt one too? *puppy eyes*