Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Top 5 Things I Think You Don't Know About Me.

Okay, after getting away with not updating this blog for so long, it looks like I've been tagged by K8 to do a little trivia list about myself.

To quote her entry:

Most people have a nasty habit of categorizing other people in neat little boxes. I should know, I do it all the time. But strictly speaking from a theoretical point of view, I believe that there are probably things about you that would surprise most people. It could be the ability to twist your tongue in ridiculously impossible positions, or that you can bend knuckles of your fingers at will or something more bizarre even I can't imagine. Whatever it is, I invite everyone to explore, who knows, you may find out something that may surprise you.:)

And so I present my own list of quirky facts...

1) If I roll my eyes upwards far enough, they go from parallel, to suddenly apart from each other. (to demonstrate, imagine these lines in motion from bottom up... normal: || my eyes when they hit the top \ /)

2) I made my first ever RPG at the tender age of 7, with an old ratty typewriter, and reverse engineering the system from the old Commodore 64 computer game: The Bard's Tale. I also made maps for it using graphing paper.

3) I once threatened my brother with a kitchen knife as a kid. Thankfully, my grandmother was there to stop us.

4) I once tried to run away from home with nothing but my He-Man action figures, and a few clothes in a pillowcase. I remember crying and being so determined to leave. Thank god my mom had a rather intricate lock on our gate so my plan of deserting the house stopped even before I got to leave.

5) I chipped a front tooth from getting my face slammed to the glass of a table when I failed to answer a Chinese review test my mom made for me. In her defense, she knocked me upside the head, without the intention of my mouth striking the glass of the table. On behalf of the table, it didn't mean to chip my tooth either.

1 comment:

Jam A. said...

Hahahahahahaha :) These are just SOME of the reasons why I love having you as my brother! :) nyahaha :)