Sunday, July 11, 2004

Raining on a parade...

Sometimes people get handed the short stick.

Saturday morning came with a rather sad announcement from those who were taking the English assessment tests for the call center I'm working for. Of the six that took the test, three were taken out. One of them was ecstatic, the other indignant, and the last quietly accepted the event. After much haggling, our trainer managed to pull the indignant one out of the fire, but the quiet one was denied a second chance by the people above.

She joins the two others who have left before, but for a different reason, and to be honest, I can't help but feel sad about the whole affair.

I'm just hoping that the rest of those in training with me do extremely well in the finals on Tuesday.

I'll be working my ass off to score as high as I possibly can.

No comments: