Monday, July 18, 2005

Shoutbox Courtesy

I'd like to direct all of you readers to my shoutbox, where the more regular readers may have noticed a certain Perrin Sy, aka "Piggy" (an appropriate name as any) has decided to make a nuisance of himself.

Last week had been a particularly annoying one, due to many misfortunes that befell me in my three day attempt to recover my last paycheck from the Call Center I worked in previously. Rather than be able to de-stress over the week, I find myself having to deal with a nuisance flooding my Shoutbox with immature, and annoying statements directed at me and my girlfriend.

I've attempted to inform him to stop from making such comments by telling him more than once to quit doing so. The current contents of my shoutbox are a testimony to his inability to process these requests, and failure to respect a person's blog.

While I understand that Perrin believes that this is all a "joke", I feel that it wasn't funny the first time, and it is definitely not funny now. I am very tempted to write some unflattering words regarding him right now, but I will not.

Perrin, in whatever news I've heard of you, I've held you in quiet respect. I read your Piaoling e-mails with interest, and never have I stepped out of the line to harass you regarding the contents of such. I expect you to extend me the same respect and courtesy, and leave my shoutbox alone.

I would have asked for a sincere apology, but I do not wish to set my expectations too high for you to meet.

----

With regards to this, I present to everyone the following observation from the webcomic: Penny-Arcade regarding Perrin's behavior.

And no, Perrin, I will no longer recall your name from my posts, even if you ask nicely.

3 comments:

corinne said...

yeah, that was immature, even for me, who's been called such... er, yeah, i do tend to act like a five year old. o_o; but.. well, that's just a little too extreme, him i mean. i know i act immature at times, but i know my limits. i hope he shuts up now :D

Anonymous said...

im so so sorry jay, for harassing you and your girl. i acted like an immature kid, its stupid and inexcusable for someone like me. i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. :(


-piggy

Tobie said...

Hey Jay.
:-)

Good call.