Thursday, July 14, 2005

Crack Kung Fu Fighting Bunnies... Go!

For lack of a better excuse than to challenge myself, I tried to make a functioning RPG in the shortest possible time. Because of that, I end up with Crack Kung-Fu Fighting Bunnies... Go! a game of stimulant-fueled martial arts fighting rodents.

Check it out if you're curious. ;)

Go to my RPG Page and scroll down to the very bottom. Click on the link there to download the PDF. I'd give you guys a direct link, but Geocities hates those.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

corinne said...

mwahahaha. and i thought i was the only one who thought bunnies on crack would be fantabulous. xD i'm reading the pdf now :D

Jay Steven Anyong said...

I'm glad you like the game! I still have to fine tune it and re-edit huge swaths of it to make it cooler.

Watch out for version 2!