Friday, July 15, 2005

Drug Addicted Kung Fu Bunny Fighters are Go! Film at 11...

I'm proud to say that my 24 Hour RPG effort has been a success!

The 1000 Monkeys, 1000 Typewriters Site has it up alongside the other submissions for the 24 hour RPG Challenge.

For more information on the 24 Hour RPG check out their website:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And now time for some self-congratulating dance, as done by this anime schoolgirl:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I might try this 24 Hour RPG thing again next week, over the weekend. :D

2 comments:

corinne said...

>w< that cute little schoolgirl is absolutely adorable. i SO want to put a collar around her and make her my sl-- um, pet. yeah. pet. ^_^ tee hee <3

Tobie said...

Do they still allow submissions?
I think am willing to take a stab at one.