Monday, August 30, 2004

A whole new World (of Darkness)

Alright,

I've succumbed to the temptation the moment I heard that it was out, and now a brand-new, shiny copy of the World of Darkness Storyteller System Rulebook sits on my shelf. I haven't had a chance to really sit down and read it as of yet, but I am a happy man.

From what I've seen the system is cleaner, and less prone to confuse people, making it a lot easier to teach the system to newbies, and allowing Storytellers more time to teach the more esoteric rules for the Supernaturals, like Vampiric Disciplines, Werewolf Gifts and Mage Spheres, if ever.

Mage is still slated for around June next year, giving me ample time to finish my Mage: Revised collection, and maybe even and "End of the World" campaign based on the Ascension book that's on my shelf as well. :)

1 comment:

Tobie said...

Waaaah.... you have it na.