Sunday, August 22, 2004

Quiz!


You're Leona. You realize that you have a dark side, which if let loose may cause unpleasant things happen to people, especially the ones you love. You don't want to see them hurt, therefore you strike at the heart of the problem and strive to overcome your dark side at whatever cost
necessary.

Take the KOF characters Quiz!

Interesting.

Admittedly, I do feel this way sometimes. It's hard to avoid being a prick sometimes, especially without prolonged contact with "humane" society. I feel a little disconnected right now, and I wish I could get rid of this feeling that I'm doing more harm than good to the people I consider closest to me.

So to those who have been offended by things I have said, or have done, or failed to do, I offer my most sincere of apologies.

----

On the other side of things...

The new World of Darkness RPG is officially out!

I haven't actually seen it with my own eyes just yet, but I'm more than eager to flip through a copy. I'm very enthusiastic about this new edition of the World of Darkness, and I think that it'll be great to be able to tell new stories with this game.

And even better... the Capcom World Tournament RPG is also coming out towards the end of the year. I know next to nothing about this game, but heck... it's Street Fighter! What else could you ask for?

Along with the Red Star, things are shaping up to be a great time to be a Gamer! :p

No comments: