Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So my muse broke into my house again...

smelling of cheap beer and cigarette smoke. I can already feel her influence leeching into my system and finally my brain has a voice again to write in my blog.

After a long period of inactivity this blog is once again online and fully operational. Not a lot of stuff going on in my life as of late, aside from running a demo game of 7th Sea in the recent New World's Sci-Fi and Fantasy Convention held last weekend.

I had a good time, running 2 demo games in a row. The new players seem to have enjoyed themselves as well. Good for them, and I hope they continue gaming. Gamers are scarce enough as is.

I'm beginning to wonder what it will take to get more people to try rpgs and how to get rpg players to try GMing.

It's really not that hard, it's just that most of us GMs are pretty good at making it look like everything is under control.

What do you guys think? Any GMs out there care to share how they got into gaming this way as opposed to just being a regular player?

No comments: