Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Geek Joke

A little joke I read on RPG.net that made me laugh... even if it was really really groan worthy.

Courtesy of zedturtle:
----
So the ark has finally settled on dry land, and God has commanded all the animals to go forth and multiply. Everyone goes out and sets about their business, except for a couple of snakes. Noah notices this and asks them what's wrong.

"We're adders," they say, "we can't multiply."

Noah is stumped for a moment, but then rushes into the ark and grabs his tools. In a blur of activity, he saws a part of the ark off and refashions it. When he is down, the adders are looking at a wooden picnic table. Noah says, "Well, since you are adders, I've built you a log table."
----

Sorry, my inner geek is showing. :p

3 comments:

Jonette said...

Aaaaaagh! My brain! *Rolls on floor laughing*

Aw, man. for one minute, it really felt like true-blue Kingdom of lathing humor. It's all good. Thanks for the joke! :)

Empress Kaiserin said...

don't apologize... we love that geeky undertones... :)

Jay Steven Anyong said...

I'm glad you guys like it as much as I did. :D