Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Interview Game - Courtesy of Kate

Over in kate's blog, I got a whiff of the Interview game. Taking up the challenge, here's the set of five questions that she's put up for me to answer.

1) If you can change any ONE part of Philippine History, what/which one will it be and why? (Just one!)

I'd change the fact that we weren't able to find economic stability after Ramos. Somehow, whatever momentum that was started during the Ramos administration vaporized really, really fast, leaving us back again, if not further in debt.

2) If given a chance to speak to one of the Gods in any religion, who would it be and why?

Hmm... I'd speak with the Judeo-Christian God. He seems to be the forgiving sort right now and is one who encourages a lot of dialogue. Besides, it should be fun to go and give Jesus a couple of high fives and talk about our favorite movies or something.

3) In relation to number 2, if you had 3 questions, what they be?

Three questions to ask God... hmm...

- "What can we do to unite Protestants, Muslims and Catholics?"

- "Did you really expect technology to expand and change society the way that it's doing now?

and finally

- "Won't you forgive all of mankind, for they do not know what they do?" (hey, if I was gonna talk to the big man upstairs, then I might as well use it to win a few people a chance at redemption)

4) Name 3 of your greatest treasures (no people please).

Are these singular items? Umm... the watch given to me as a Graduation Gift, the heart shaped locket given to me for safekeeping and my RPG collection. The watch and locket is with me for sentimental value, both gifts from the people that I consider to be most dear and most understanding in my life. My RPG collection is something I've spent considerable time and effort on to go to waste. :p

5) Chocolates or beef?

Chocolate. Definitely. I'm not eating beef for religious reasons, and I can have as much Chocolate as I want. Hence, realistically speaking, chocolate is more accessible, more satisfying and a hell of a lot more fun in the right ways. ;)

*************************************************
Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "“interview me."”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each personĂ‚’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you don'’t have a blog, I will still ask you 5 unique questions and you can post your answers here.

Any takers?

4 comments:

Jay Steven Anyong said...

Why would I want to change Rizal's death? :p wouldn't that mean that we'd be a spanish colony until now?

corinne said...

i played this game before, but over livejournal (aah~ too many blogs to maintain x3), but i don't mind doing this again, but for my pretty bloodriot this time ^^

Jay Steven Anyong said...

Okay, Rika. Your questions are:

1) If you were going to play a Vampire in a World of Darkness game, which Clan would you choose and why?

2) Japanese or Filipino Cuisine?

3) What kitchen implement or appliance would best describe your school study habits?

4) If you were God, which commandment would you change, and what would you change it into?

5) You have a choice to change one facet of your physical body. What would it be, and what would you change it into? :p

corinne said...

^^ alright, i've posted up the answers in my bloggie ^_^ hope you don't mind the pinkiness of it all ;P