Monday, May 23, 2005

Happy, happy, joy, joy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey guys,

Not much going on today, aside from the silent satisfaction of watching the days go by, inching ever forward to the day I wrap my hands around a copy of Legend of the Five Rings 3rd edition. Work's been good to me, and I'm learning a lot about HTML, Javascript and Dreamweaver. Hopefully if I keep this up, I can actually make some improvements on this blog.

Anyway, as you can tell by the title and the unnaturally happy looking pair of electrons today, I'm not in much of a Zen mood, or a Rant mood, which is a good thing, because it can only mean that I'm having a good day.

It's also the first day of the New Worlds Alliance Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention 2005 at the Ayala Activity Center. Tomorrow's the next day, and it sucks that I can't go because it's a work day. But then again, given a choice between two days of toiling in a thankful post in a geek convention and securing finanical stability, I can live to see next years convention. ;)

Gaming wise, I didn't get to hold Mage again this week, and I'm working my way out of a slump. At least I'm rediscovering the joy that is Neverwinter Nights, and I'm playing through it the first time with my default character in D&D computer games: My Paladin.

I don't know why, but every D&D game I've played in the computer always ends up being a Paladin, with a Great Sword and Full Plate. Kicking ass for the divine has never been so much fun.

Anyway, that's it for today's update, I'll probably be back to my more... sober moods tomorrow, so if anyone's looking for meaty updates, try then. :)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: