Monday, February 14, 2005

Feeding Blogs

Hey guys!

I've been tinkering with all sorts of things lately, and the newest thing I've got going is an RSS feed to my blog right now. You guys can read all about it by clicking on the Powered by Feedburner graphic in my sidebar or by clicking here.

basically, what it will allow is for you to keep yourself updated on the latest entries of this site (and many others that support RSS feeds) with the right programs. I'm actually curious to see if my friends will be setting up their own feeds. Should be interesting to pop open a mail program (like my new e-mail program of choice, Thunderbird) and see all the latest titles and a short blurb of the newest journal entries.

I just realized that I'm such a geek to be excited about this. :p

No comments: