Monday, June 21, 2004

New Horizons

If you guys are wondering on the sudden change of description on my blog, it's a little about how I feel right now. After my birthday and all, and with my new job and the change in my home life and the experiences I've had, I think it's time for me to get to work.

I'm realigning my Chakras, finding my source, seeking enlightenment, sailing for new horizons and questing for the Holy Grail. Not necessarily in that order, and more often all at once.

I've had enough fooling around. My mistakes are done and over with, and my experiences will always be a part of me. Now it's actually time to work towards Maslow's favorite part of his heirarchy.

Self-Actualization.

While it's true that I'll still have to contend with everything else in that damn heirarchy, I feel more than a nudge towards seeking something else. Call it ambition or madness, but I can sense that there's something waiting for me, beckoning me to find it.

I feel like an Arthurian knight errant, lost in the woods with nothing but his steed, and his sword, and faith in the existence of the Holy Grail.

I can't define my Holy Grail to you, to be honest, because I can't even define it to myself as of yet.

I just know that it's there.

And that somehow, all is right with the world.

No comments: