Thursday, April 08, 2004

You learn something new every day.

For instance, I never knew Donald Rumsfeld was a Martial Artist...

I've also learned that even in the virtual world, my Table Tennis skills are way underdeveloped.

On the wildlife side, nobody has yet saved the endangered Hangaroo... hence it's trivia spouting sequel.

----

On other news I'm looking for playtesters for Steampunk Mafia, a pen and paper RPG I've written up in my spare time.

It's a rules light RPG that's designed to be easy to play to provide as much help to people who haven't played an RPG before.

If you're interested to run this game for your group of friends, you can download the PDF here. Please check it out and tell me what you guys think. I'm working on it to give it some more polish and to work out any kinks in the system, and I might even add some artwork into it. :)

Who knows, it might actually be a hit. ;)

No comments: