Sunday, April 18, 2004

Order someone around... and the World of Darkness reborn...

hello all you control freaks! :)

Just because I have the amazing ability to go to weird sites, try ordering this chicken around. I've given it a shot and to be perfectly honest, it's downright freaky that he really does whatever you type...

Some commands I've given it are:
- jump up and down
- flap your wings
- lie down and flop like a fish (yes, I'm aware I'm giving this instruction to a giant man in a chicken suit, but it's fun anyway)

I'd go on, but I felt sorry for the guy.

----

Now that I think about it, it would be nice if I had the power to make people I dislike as subservient as that chicken. I'd be like the Crab in the Obey the Crab game, only meaner. >:D

----



Some new artwork from the upcoming Vampire: the Requiem RPG from the new World of Darkness. Looks interesting... I wonder how the new Mage will look?

No comments: