Sunday, April 25, 2004

Real Life Update... (for once)

Hey guys,

Just wanted to put up a real life update for once. Yesterday was a good day for me, having picked up the latest issue of Seeker, the local hobby and gaming magazine. It turns out that my article looks pretty good in it. :)

It's a small thing, really, but I'm proud to have at least something out and published, both to promote the hobby and to add something to my resume. The good news is that I'm being asked to make it a regular column. :) I've accepted it, but will most likely end up still being freelance.

*crosses fingers* here's hoping that things will start looking up from here.

----

Held a short game of Final Stand, the irreverent kung fu RPG for a group of gifted students yesterday. It wasn't a very long game... and neither was it very coherent, but it looked like they had fun. I'm just glad to indoctrinate new people to the world of RPGs. :) Here's hoping that they'll find the hobby an enjoyable one to try their own games.

No comments: