Sunday, January 25, 2004

Irritable, restless me.

I'm not quite sure what it is about today, but I have a little tightness in my chest that just won't go away.

I've been rather irritable for the past few days, and my patience has been wearing thin. I've been rude, crude and most likely offensive.

The part that pisses me off about it is that I don't know why.

I guess this is the reason that I got tossed to the 6th circle of hell in that blog quiz thingy. Wrath and depression. :p

----

I'd like to take this blog to apologize to k8 and my kitty who were victims of my irrational behavior yesterday.

I should get a better grip on myself.

----

On a lighter note, I finally got to hold my first game of Adventure!

I had a lot of fun holding the game (though my irritability reared it's ugly head again in mid-game) and I'm just glad that people had fun.

I never knew that GMing a dogfight would push my spatial intelligence to new limits. :))

Good work to all my players, Vlad, K8 and KJ! I had a great time GMing the game. :)

----

Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 42%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 50%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 50%
Take Free Enneagram Word Test


Helpfulness and sensitivity eh?

----

Thanks mom.

Just when I'm starting to try to calm down, my mom goes off on another long litany of stuff I should be doing, haven't been doing and would have done if I were a better person.

Is it any wonder why I feel so homicidal right now?

----

I wonder if this reading means anything about today...

Looking at it, at least the outcome card is still my favorite. :)

The Mage.

Maybe there's hope after all.

No comments: