Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Guilty Anime Pleasures: Aishiteruze Baby

Waking up really early in the morning has it's perks after all. Having been sitting in the office since 5:30 a.m., I stumbled upon a neat little anime called Aishiteruze Baby.



Contrary to what most people believe I actually watch some anime that doesn't involve violence or action. Aishiteruze Baby just happens to be a really neat Comedy/Drama series about Kippei, a playboy teenager who ends up having to take care of his 5 year old cousin, Yuzuyu.

The series is heartwarming and well written. Whoever is doing Yuzuyu's voice is incredible, and her portrayal of an emotionally impressionable 5 year old is enough to set off my own older brother instincts.

Anyway, I'm going back to what I should really be doing... work. But if you guys ever get a chance, you can download the torrent for it over at This Link

No comments: