Monday, June 13, 2005

Quarter of a Century!

Ah yes, one of the milestones of life is that you get to exist for a quarter of a century. As such, I'm pretty lucky.

I guess this is a good time as any to remind those around me that I am grateful to have them in my life. I've got fantastic friends, a devoted and loving Kitty, and plenty of blessings. Right now, I'd like to put up a great big thank you to everyone for being so supportive of my existence.

Normally, this would be the part where most people would wax philosophical and write something about their hopes and dreams of the future, and their anxieties. I'm sure everyone has read their share of such things, and I don't feel the need to repeat it.

Let it suffice to say that I am grateful for friends, for God, and for the opportunities that I've been granted. If things go wrong, they'll go wrong for a reason, and I'm sure that no matter what, I'll find a way around it.

I am the pointyman, after all... ;)

No comments: