Monday, May 17, 2004

In tribute to my favorite Space Opera Series...



I'm suffering from a nostalgic fit right now, and to be perfectly honest, I feel like putting up a little tribute to The Metabarons, a comic book series by Alexandro Jodorowsky. To those unfamiliar with the series (which will be a lot of people) try picking it up in your local comic book stores. It's a series with an insane idea with every page but has the storytelling punch of a Greek Myth.

Anyway, what brought about this particular post is news I saw here regarding DC comics picking up the Humanoids TPBs and converting them to the smaller format (no more oversized books, I guess...) and the Metabarons is one of them. :D

Vin, if you're reading this, I have yet to get the first compilation as well as Warrior and Poet. :) Good news is that Dreamshifters may yet see the light of day...

No comments: