Friday, May 19, 2006

Witch Hunter Robin

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just finished watching the entire series and I have to say that it's interesting, but doesn't quite get me riled up or anything. What probably killed most of my excitement is the pacing. Somehow the show tends to drag it's feet on a lot of parts, and instead of each episode having something to look forward to, you end up praying that the next episode gives more.

But having said that I do like the gear, and visually the anime is pretty good. Weapon designs, character designs and even the overall mood of the show is consistent and very nice for me.

I wouldn't recommend this as a buy, but renting it would be a pretty good idea. If you've got the patience to last until episode 14, then you get to the actual plot of the anime.

Overall, I'd give this a two out of five. It's watchable, but not that exciting.

2 comments:

Jay Steven Anyong said...

Dude, there IS a 40k inquisition game coming out. :D

Wait for it. ;)

Pinoy Wargamer said...

WAHAHAHAA kilala mo rin si Jacob! Small world indeed!

I agree with Hagibis boy. A W40K Inquisition anime would be very very nice ^_^