Monday, January 09, 2006

2006: Bluetoothery!

Well sorta.

I've just tested out a bluetooth dongle that my sis bought, moving all the photos out of my phone to the hard drive. Looking over them now, it seems that I've had a good run of strange photos.

Let's start off with some things that don't look very nice out of context:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Er... I live in the Philippines, where some people really do eat dogs. Thankfully, this stand is for rice and viands stuffed into a sausage like casing. I've tried it, and it's really awkward.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Waha! If you're running out of color paper, here's More!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Someone needs fiber... badly.

Next up on the picture's I've got is a pair of photos of me wearing strange headgear.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Holloween me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the less flatteringly lighted Christmas me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is obviously not me, but rather our Japanese Spitz, Nice. (For "Nice Doggy", don't blame me, I didn't name her.)

Finally, my last picture for this set is something that my Christine and I stumbled upon in a small japanese discount store:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cats and Dogs should always get along...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try eating pansit canton or spaghetti out of a torn corner of a plastic. I think it will be almost the same.