Monday, December 05, 2005

Geeky Wishlist part 1: Stuff

Ah yes, geekery.

I'm not in the habit of denying the fact that I'm pretty much a geek, as most of my friends will attest to. As such, I am given to various geeky pursuits that might strike people as strange.

To give a glimpse of the kind of person I am, I'm putting up a wishlist of sorts on my blog, especially since December has managed to come around like the sneaky ninja that it is.

So, without further ado:

POINTYMAN2000's (Geeky) Wishlist

Desktop Carnivorous Plant Set

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You read that right. I can't help but smile at the thought of having a desktop sized pot of carnivorous flora out to feed themselves upon the succulent flesh of insects that fall in. Of course, given that the office is hardly open to such things, I might have to leave the plants away from direct sunlight, but where bugs can be... like in our garage. I've always wanted to see a venus fly trap at work in the comfort of my own home.

*rubs hands like a mad scientist*

"That's right, feed my pretties!"

Retro LED Digital Watch

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at that. It's the perfect watch for the would be bond villain. The menacing LED readout brings about images of lasers and dastardly plots.

"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die."

Big Tiki Drive

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Somehow, the idea of watching this big kahuna on my desktop with glowing red eyes as I access the data I stored inside it makes me feel warm and tingly. Feel the Maori Magic.

"Kona Kai!"

----

That's it for the stuff part of my list. I'll probably update with the RPG books section next. :D

No comments: