Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Alive, I tell you! I'm alive!

Yes, before you all start shoveling dirt into the hole you've dug and lowered the immobile body of this blog into, I was to take this moment to startle mad scientists everywhere and twitch.

*twitches*

There. Now that I've suitably proven that I have not yet grown to the relative IQ of a carrot, I will take this opportunity to explain the relative silence of this blog.

The past few weeks have been really busy.

Vin, I know I haven't put up the latest installment of the Chronicles of the Penitent. Don't worry, it's in the pipe.

For those who have successfully proven that my Left Brain Right Brain post does not apply to everyone, congratulations. You've just won a chance to play Battleship!

And for those like me who'd rather sit and make money, try your hand at a simple little business simulator based of a really old commodore 64 game: The Lemonade Stand Game!

And finally for those who don't want to think and have insane amounts of hand eye coordination... go Save the Goldfish!

----

Seriously though, I'm working on the next installment of Chronicles... but right now my brain is really tired. :)

Hope you guys are having a great day!

P.S.
For those curious about the Thundercats Bloopers we were talking about over the weekend, click here

No comments: